Ozone therapy was initially used to disinfect wounds, and it has proven to tonify the immune system as well. Through modern science we have discovered many uses for ozone therapy, making it one of the most versatile therapies at our disposal.
Ozone therapy has now been used by health and medical professionals for more than 150 years, with benefits shown for a variety of health problems ranging from autoimmune diseases to viral diseases.
The research into ozone therapy continues to grow, especially as solutions to respiratory conditions when immuno-resistant bacteria are at an all-time high demand. Ozone helps oxygenate your body and further support healing.
The benefits of ozone therapy
Some of the benefits for which Ozone is known are that ozone:
- Strengthens the respiratory system.
- Destroys bacteria, fungi, parasites, yeast, mold, and spirochetes such as Lyme.
- Reaches immuno-resistant bacteria yet the body does not develop tolerance to ozone itself.
- Deactivates viruses such as SARS, HIV, EBV so as to lessen their potency and action.
- Stimulates and modulates the immune system naturally.
- Helps fight off infection.
- Activates natural killer cells, cytokines, interferon and tumor necrosis factor which are key in the fight against cancer cells.
- Improves blood circulation, bringing oxygen to arteries and veins.
- Increases energy.
- Decreases aches and pains in fibromyalgia, rheumatism and arthritis.
- Relieves pain in wounds and fractures.
- Increases oxygen to slow healing wounds.
- Cleans infected wounds and speeds healing.
- Relieves neuropathies through tissue oxygenation.
- Ozone therapy can even reduce the risk of complications from diabetes by regenerating healthy tissue.
- Helps on a cellular level with repair and recovery.
- Activates collagen and elastin.
- Revitalizes skin.
- Is Anti-aging.
- Detoxifies the body of toxins including heavy metals and some carcinogens.
- Relieves uric acid accumulation in gout.
- Increases metabolism for weight loss.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Is a powerful antioxidant.
- Improves brain function and memory.
- Relieves brain fog, anxiety and depression.
- Relieves migraines.
- Can improve a cell’s ability to reactivate for better repair to broken cells.
What is also great about ozone:
it’s non-invasive, natural, and non-toxic.
It is one of the safest treatments of alternative medicine and rarely do patients experience adverse side effects.
After a person has suffered from a stroke, which deprives the brain of oxygen supply, the best way to reduce the damage is to restore the oxygen as quickly as possible. The goal is to prevent further brain degradation and to restore as much of the brain as possible.